Welcome to Indian Public School - Ambala
INDIAN PUBLIC School is an English Medium co-educational and C.B.S.E. affiliated school. It is a managed society consisting of educationists, philanthropists and eminent personalities.
It aims at developing mental and physical development of each child. It is our commitment to turn out from the portals of IPS, well balanced, integrated personalities, with an amalgamation of the east and the west. The school intends to set optimism in its students so that they learn & acquire the positive traits of life as how to learn, anywhere, anytime thus enriching their skills continuously.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF INDIAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Our school student got selected in IIT.
- Our School bagged 2 silver medals in 9th EXSPO International Event..
- Our students bagged 1 silver and 2 bronze medal in 17th National Karate Championship organized by sports association Delhi..
- Our School team got First position in Limca book quiz records..
- Our students got 2 bronze medals in CBSE cluster Athlete..
- Our School team got third position in district level Bournvita Quiz contest..
- Our school got second position in discus throw in State Level Competition..
- Our School got First Position in Discus Throw in District Level Competition..
- Our School got 1st position in U-19 boys and girls in State level Karate competition..
- Our school bagged 3rd position in U-19 skating state level competition..
- One of our school student has been declared as the best swimmer in U-19 swimming championship with 3 gold medals..
- Our students have bagged 16 medals in which there are 6 gold, 8 silver and 2 bronze..
- Our school bagged 3rd position in District level Chess competition in U-14 year boys..